Converting from PhantomJS to CaperJS

Benjamin B

Mar 29, 2018, 7:05:47 AM3/29/18
to CasperJS
Hello everyone,

I use a small script to render a webpage using PhantomJS and converting it to a binary file.

My big problem is now that PhantomJS seems to ignore iFrames and as I read using CasperJS instead this should solve it.

Could anyone help me converting my small script to CasperJS?

Thanks.

BB
pixelserver

Ken Soh

Jul 26, 2018, 1:22:06 AM7/26/18
to CasperJS
Dropping a quick note that CasperJS, similar to PhantomJS is not actively maintained for now.

Ken Soh

Jul 26, 2018, 1:23:30 AM7/26/18
to CasperJS
[ARCHIVE] - dropping a quick note that CasperJS, similar to PhantomJS, is not actively maintained for now.