Can not manage to save/reuse cookies to stay logged-in

David Guibbert

Oct 12, 2016, 10:09:38 AM10/12/16
to CasperJS
Hi,

I've managed to log myself in after completing the login form, however I am now struggling to save/reuse cookies to stay connected.

I run the following command:
casperjs --verbose --log-level=debug --web-security=no --cookies-file=cookies.txt login.js

The cookies file contain this information:
[General]
cookies=@Variant(\0\0\0\x7f\0\0\0\x16QList<QNetworkCookie>\0\0\0\0\x1\0\0\0\0)

I'm not an expert by any means, but it feels like the cookie is saved before I am actually connected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Ken

May 25, 2017, 7:08:06 PM5/25/17
to CasperJS
This looks like the correct way to use, not sure if the issue is still happening for you? The second run should happen with the cookie already saving the state during the previous run.