using external cookie file within casperjs

bruce

May 30, 2016, 12:49:24 PM5/30/16
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Hey.

Does anyone have a pointer to how to use external cookie file from curl/wget/FF within casperjs?

Ie, how to read the file, as well as how to write the file?

I'm toying with a test and I'd like to use the same file if I use casperjs.. I don't want to do all of this in casperjs..

Thanks

Ken

May 25, 2017, 8:16:48 PM5/25/17
to CasperJS
Don't think it can use cookie file from other tools. The cookie file by PhantomJS I think, probably can't work directly with cookies from other tools.

bruce

May 25, 2017, 8:42:09 PM5/25/17
to casp...@googlegroups.com
umm...

ken.. sure it can.

dude.. if you're going to give "answers".. try to make sure the
answers are correct/tested.. or you might at least tell the OP you're
just guessing...
> --
> CasperJS homepage & documentation: http://casperjs.org/
> CasperJS @github: https://github.com/n1k0/casperjs

> "CasperJS" group.
> email to casperjs+u...@googlegroups.com.

Ken

May 25, 2017, 9:36:52 PM5/25/17
to CasperJS
That's cool, can you share your sample script to do that so others here can learn from your experience?