Problems getting casperjs installed / working

SimonC

Feb 12, 2015, 5:21:38 AM2/12/15
to casp...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to get casperjs working on Windows (Windows 7). I have phantomjs 2.0.0 installed and on the windows path, python 2.7.6 installed and on the windows path, and casperjs installed and on the windows path.

When I run casperjs from the command line, I get:

Fatal: The system cannot find the file specified; did you install phantomjs?

I tried setting the PHANTOMJS_EXECUTABLE environment variable, and the error message changed to: Fatal: Access is denied; did you install phantomjs?

Phantomjs and Python are definitely on the windows path.

Any suggestions?

Eloi Tay

Mar 13, 2015, 12:03:08 AM3/13/15
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Where did you install phantoms? It say access is denied which mean you probably installed in a place where they cannot access?