Cannot access HTTPS elements

O0mix0O

Apr 11, 2016, 3:48:42 PM4/11/16
to CasperJS
Hi all,

Very new to CasperJS and seem to have fallen at the first hurdle...
Trying to access any site with HTTPS results in me not being able to retrieve the elements, which I kind of need...

Been trawling the internet for the past couple of hours trying:
  • --ignore-ssl=true
  • --ignore-ssl-errors=true
  • --web-security=no
  • --ssl-protocol=tlsv1
  • --ssl-protocol=any
all in varying combinations before and after 'myfile.js', with no joy.

I'm hoping someone on here can call me an idiot and give me a simple solution :)

Cheers, Mix
-----------------

Following the quickstart guide on the site, my code is as follows:

var casper = require('casper').create();

casper.start('https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en', function() {
    if (this.exists('div.ctr-p')) {
        this.echo('Found');
    } else {
        this.echo('Not Found');
    }
});

casper.run();

Windows 7 64bit
PhantomJS - 1.9.1 & 2.1.1
CasperJS - 1.1 beta3 & 1.1 beta5

Ken

May 26, 2017, 3:31:31 AM5/26/17
to CasperJS
May I check if you have solve this issue? I tried your script with CasperJS v1.1.4 and it returns Not Found.