Casperjs is able to scrape the Dev version but not the production version

Ashique Mohammed

Mar 30, 2017, 9:59:20 AM3/30/17
to CasperJS
On an Angular project I am working on I am using gulp to automate all the minification and setting up node server . Below is the basic scraping example as mentioned in the website of casperjs , which refuses to work for me .

var casper = require('casper').create({
    verbose: true,
    logLevel: "debug"
});

casper.start('https://localhost:3002/');

casper.then(function() {
    this.echo('First Page: ' + this.getTitle());
});

casper.run();

A `gulp serve` prints the title but `gulp serve:dist` does not .

Ken

May 28, 2017, 9:58:24 PM5/28/17
to CasperJS
I'm not a Gulp user but thought this thread on the CasperJS GitHub issues page might have some useful info for you -