Brew install on OSX Mavericks

Matthew Golding

May 23, 2016, 5:28:57 AM5/23/16
to CasperJS
Hi

I followed the install guide in the dock for CasperJS via Brew.  Just wondering if there is any reason it is using phantomJS 1.9.8?  It is also only installing 1.0.4 or the 1.1.beta4 version if I use the --devel flag.

I read that casper doesn't work with phantomJS2 but I believe that is fixed now (no mention of it in the doco that I could find).  Is this just a case of the formula not being updated or is their another reason?

Thanks
Matt

Ken

May 25, 2017, 8:18:51 PM5/25/17
to CasperJS
Yes Matt, CasperJS v1.1.4 works with PhantomJS v2.1.1. I think the brew formula is set to newer version too.