I can not fill in the form

heiheshang

Feb 15, 2017, 8:31:05 PM2/15/17
to CasperJS
There is a form login, if I fill her hands, there is no problem, but when I'm trying to fill through casperjs, the form does not see My keystrokes.

this.sendKeys('.z-grid-body .z-rows .z-row:nth-child(1) .z-cell:nth-child(2) .z-textbox','BlaBlaBla', { keepFocus: true });

The site uses the framework ZK

heiheshang

Feb 15, 2017, 9:33:58 PM2/15/17
to CasperJS
I think not called Blur, how to call the correct event?

Ken

May 25, 2017, 10:09:30 AM5/25/17
to CasperJS
Maybe check that selector exists before filling it. Also it looks very long the selector, see if there is some ID to use. Or can consider using XPath to point to it.