scroll a div

Matthew Golding

Aug 4, 2016, 2:31:48 AM8/4/16
to CasperJS
Hi I am having trouble with scrolling a div container in Casper.

I have created a simple example but this is working :(

The actual example is a proper website not just a div on a page with inline style but I cannot work out what is happening.

I am running an evaluate and setting the .scrollTop = 400

If I run this manually in Chrome it works fine.  With Casper it is not scrolling at all.

Does anyone have any suggestions to look into for this?

        this.evaluate(function () {
            document.querySelector('#myId').scrollTop = 400;
        });

I have tried the remote debugger and after this evaluate is run the dom is showing the scrollTop to be 400.  However when I take a screenshot of the page at this point the scrollbar is still at the top.

As I said it is working if I create a super simple html page which is frustrating (but shows its possible).

Just looking for an idea on how to debug this.  Spent about 4 hours so far.

Thanks
Matt

Ken

May 25, 2017, 7:39:37 PM5/25/17