how to access web site using facebook authentication?

Stefano Manni

Jun 4, 2017, 5:35:34 PM6/4/17
to CasperJS

i would use casperjs in order to crawl web site pages. Before this, i must login to the web site. Because web site allow to login using "facebook account", i would like simulate this using casperjs. I wasn't able to find a sample.

Could any one help me?

Thanks!

Ken

Jun 4, 2017, 11:00:55 PM6/4/17
to CasperJS
Hmmm haven't come across snippet of such code to login using Facebook authentication for 3rd party website. I believe Facebook will initiate captcha to verify login for automated browsers. Not sure if this is a good way to login. Are you able to create normal user account to login using email and password for this website?