Extracty.com - a hosted CasperJS platform. Our mission is to turn the internet into an API.

am...@extracty.com

Jul 13, 2016, 9:10:08 AM7/13/16
to CasperJS
Hi Everyone,

Today we are excited to introduce Extracty.com to you (the great community of CasperJS users). Extracty is a PaaS system that enables developers (and non developers) to extract structured data from the internet. Extracty comes in two modes of crawling. Simple, and CasperJS. Using CasperJS, users can write complex crawling and scraping modules within minutes and have them hosted online. There is no need to install any software. All you need is a web browser to use our online IDE. We think the possibilities are endless and we have been working tirelessly to make Extracty a reality.

We are now opening our platform as part of a beta phase and are looking for valuable feedback to help us improve Extracty.

Signing up is easy. All you need is a GitHub account. So check us out :)

Cheers,
The Extracty Team (https://extracty.com)