Fatal: Access is denied; did you install phantomjs?

Shawn Norton

May 29, 2016, 12:37:49 PM5/29/16
to CasperJS
I'm trying to get casperjs up and running on a windows environment with no luck.I have been using phantomjs, but it became apparent that the functionality of casperjs would greatly simplify some of the tasks.

I have python and phantomjs installed; this is beyond dispute as I can run either of them with no issue from the command line.

If anyone has an understanding of what conditions cause an "Access is denied; did you install phantomjs?" message to be generated when phantomjs is indeed installed and plainly accessible via the command line (because the installation directory containing the binary is included in my PATH), please advise.

Ken

May 25, 2017, 8:18:03 PM5/25/17
to CasperJS
This is strange error, haven't seen this before. Are you still having this issue?

Boopathi P

Feb 3, 2018, 9:52:29 AM2/3/18
to CasperJS
I am getting same error. Anyone please guide me on this,

YEVGEN SHEVCHENKO

Oct 10, 2018, 4:31:41 PM10/10/18
to CasperJS

12.png