Notice - moving on to full-time job

Ken Soh

Aug 26, 2017, 1:57:52 PM8/26/17
to CasperJS
I've been working full-time on open-source related stuffs past 1 year, and since May been actively helping out on CasperJS GitHub issues and mailing list questions here. After having no income for a year, gotta move on to full-time work with income. After all, the world runs on money and passion can't pay for rent. Won't be able to help out as fast or as much like before, but will contribute whenever I can!

Palash Kulshrestha

Nov 26, 2017, 3:17:09 AM11/26/17
to CasperJS
Thank you so much for your contributions Ken, they have been very helpful every time.

Ken Soh

Nov 26, 2017, 3:48:51 AM11/26/17
to CasperJS
Thanks Palash for your email. I miss reading and responding to CasperJS mailing list & issues. Look forward to doing that when I get a moment away from full-time work :)

After looking for my next move for some time, I'll be starting full-time work next week. Feel free to add me on linkedin to stay in touch! - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kensoh