Issue on casperjs run in cmd

Talib Ali

Jan 23, 2015, 8:47:15 AM1/23/15
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am trying to run casperjs but facing error on cmd 'casperjs' is not recognized as an internal or external command (Windows 7). How to run casperjs. Anybody help me.Thanks in advance

Rodrigo Carvalho

Jan 24, 2015, 8:17:49 PM1/24/15
to casp...@googlegroups.com
You need puting the path to casperjs.exe at the variable PATH on Windows 7.

Follow these steps:

My Computer > click right button > Properties > Advanced Settings > Variables of Environments > Click over PATH and then Edit > put the complete path to your casperjs.exe

Good luck.

talib.t...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2015, 12:33:53 PM1/25/15
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rodrigo,
But Now i am trying to run, display a popup window where show a error message(casperjs.exe- .Net Framework Initialization error). What should we do to resolve this error?

Talib Ali

Feb 19, 2015, 9:01:27 AM2/19/15
to casp...@googlegroups.com
It's run, no problem