installation of casperjs using Phantomjs 2.0

Hasan Naqvi

Feb 7, 2015, 11:41:43 AM2/7/15
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I tried to use casperjs using Phantomjs 2.0 but it gives me

Warning PhantomJS v2.0 not yet released. There will not be any official support for any bugs until stable version is released!
Couldn't find nor compute phantom.casperPath, exiting.

  /home/ubuntu/casperjs/bin/bootstrap.js:96 in __die

on Linux Mint 17 'Qiana'

Regards,
/Hasan

Shahar ilooz

Feb 23, 2015, 5:21:52 AM2/23/15
to casp...@googlegroups.com
replace the boostrap file located in /bin folder with  the one I have attached to fix this issue.
bootstrap.js

Stephen Leung

Jan 13, 2016, 9:36:22 AM1/13/16
to CasperJS
Had same problem in windows so pulled down latest casper using git (Even after downloading latest windows.zip)  (Make sure you remove C:\casperjs before cloning)

$ git clone git://github.com/n1k0/casperjs.git
$ cd casperjs