Where does casper reference the modules?

Michael Harvey

May 17, 2016, 3:49:57 PM5/17/16
to CasperJS
I'm trying to run casper from a .NET application. This works great if I install the casper/phantom files on my local machine and the bins to my path. However, changing the path and adding the files for all the machines I am using is very time consuming. I want a way to add the .exe the the root of my .NET application, but doing this causes me to lose the casper modules because they are no longer referenced correctly. So I need a way to change how the modules are referenced. Does anyone know how to do this?

Michael Harvey

May 17, 2016, 4:08:54 PM5/17/16
to CasperJS
Another note: When I change the directory structure of casperjs I get all sorts of errors when I try run casperjs.exe. i.e. Can't find the package.json, Can't find bootstrap.js. I would really appreciate a way to fix this. Thanks!

Michael Harvey

May 17, 2016, 4:10:47 PM5/17/16
to CasperJS
So to be clear, I need to be able to change the directory structure of casper without getting errors such as "Can't find package.json", "Can't find bootstrap.js", etc. Thank you!!