CasperJS page with Http Status 202 Accepted

Radica Vlajic

Feb 7, 2018, 8:30:39 AM2/7/18
to CasperJS

I am trying to access this link with CasperJS: http://www.nhfpc.gov.cn/sps/new_index.shtml. It does not work.

I am inspecting HTTP traffic with Fiddler. When I use some browser to navigate to the page I can see requests to the same page, first one with status 202 Accepted, and the second one with status 200 OK. With CasperJS I get the first request with status 202 Accepted, but the second one has status 400 Bad Request.

My OP is Windows 7, I use CasperJS with PhantomJS latest versions. Any help is appreciated.

Ken Soh

Mar 17, 2018, 12:11:44 AM3/17/18
to CasperJS
I'm not sure what is special about this website - I tried accessing using Safari and Chrome browser from my Singapore location, without success and the webpage cannot be loaded (remains blank) after 1 minute.