Casperjs with javascript errors, not executing scripts, doing default html action

Diego Armando

Jan 12, 2018, 11:50:38 AM1/12/18
to CasperJS
Hello everyone,

I am getting some javascript errors when running casperjs
ReferenceError: Can't find variable: jQuery
ReferenceError: Can't find variable: $

The problem is when i make the actions manually this doesn't happen.
I already tried to inject the jquery script in casperjs it didn't worked.

When i click in link, instead execute javascript, casperjs is redirecting to the page,
because that is the default action.

Somebody can help me?

Ken Soh

Jan 20, 2018, 7:06:52 AM1/20/18
to CasperJS
In normal situations, using casper.click() should work. It could be browser incompatibility with the webpage. CasperJS underlying browser is PhantomJS, and it is diverging from current mainstream webapps which are developed to work on Chrome browser, or Safari.

http://docs.casperjs.org/en/latest/modules/casper.html#click

Diego Armando

Jan 22, 2018, 7:55:57 AM1/22/18
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Casperjs is having javascript errors. I am using webdriverio now...

--
CasperJS homepage & documentation: http://casperjs.org/
CasperJS @github: https://github.com/n1k0/casperjs

Atenciosamente,