Possible to fail a job a job from within onCompleted?

PaulON

May 23, 2016, 10:30:08 AM5/23/16
to cascading-user
Hey,

we do a little post processing in the onCompleted() listener.
is it possible to mark a flow/cascade as failed from within the onComplete so that any failures here have visibility?

Cheers,
Paul

Andre Kelpe

May 23, 2016, 10:51:38 AM5/23/16
to cascading-user
if you throw an exception in your listener, it will be caught and
rethrown as a FlowException and then your flow should automatically be
marked as failed:

https://github.com/ConcurrentCore/cascading/blob/0b4620c9336eb447c87d70b3ddf6f4f2cdef11eb/cascading-core/src/main/java/cascading/flow/BaseFlow.java#L1016-L1021

- André
> --