FTP Tap

Arshad Ali Sayed

Jul 23, 2015, 10:23:48 AM7/23/15
to cascading-user

is there any FTP Tap or something available to read file from FTP server??? where we can provide credentials like username password etc.

Andre Kelpe

Jul 23, 2015, 10:44:18 AM7/23/15
to cascadi...@googlegroups.com
HFS supports whatever Hadoop supports, so if you supply a URI in the format ftp://, it should do the right thing. I have never used it, but I would try the normal syntax for credetials:

ftp://user:password@host/directory

- André