Client cannot authenticate via : [TOKEN, KERBEROS]

Sanchit Grover

Jun 29, 2015, 1:02:18 PM6/29/15
to cascadi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I have written a function that calls Sqoop, then added a wrapper over it such that the arguments to that function are passed by reading a tsv file.
As sqoop itself calls a map reduce so it's like the scalding wrapper is acting like a Parent Job and it is initiating the Sqoop child jobs, my hadoop environment is Kerberos enabled so the parent job is able to get Kerberos ticket but i think it is not able to pass on that token to child jobs.

Similar problem was faced by me when i was trying to setup a connection between the Scalding and Hbase, that time as well i was getting a similar error.

"Client cannot authenticate via : [TOKEN, KERBEROS]"
Can some please help in this situation ?

Sqoop internally makes a java code for a specific import command and if i want to import 20 tables in parallel it is going to package 20 Jar files and all of them would be initiated by the parent class. Really need a help on this. Any kind of suggestion would be appreciated.