Cascading-2.6.2 hanging after Hadoop step Fails

Russ

Apr 15, 2015, 4:15:31 PM4/15/15
to cascadi...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am having a problem where after a Hadoop flow step fails, Cascading hangs. I see the logging for all of the other steps being stopped or abandoned. Then I get:

Exception in thread "main" cascading.flow.FlowException: step failed: ...

But after the stack trace prints everything hangs.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

-Russ

Andre Kelpe

Apr 16, 2015, 3:46:36 PM4/16/15
to cascadi...@googlegroups.com

Which hadoop version are you on?

- André

Russ

Apr 17, 2015, 6:38:44 AM4/17/15
to cascadi...@googlegroups.com
Hadoop 2.4.0 (2.4.0.0.1.2.0-402 to be exact) from the HDP 2.1 distro

-Russ