Driven (Concurrent) Partner Looking for Hadoop/Cascading Resources for long term project in Richmond, VA

Neal Saling

May 11, 2016, 4:48:00 PM5/11/16
to cascading-user
All,
I am the Resource Manager for Bitwise, a professional services firm based out of Chicago.  We are a Driven partner and one of our clients has asked us if we can put 4 Hadoop/Cascading resources on site for a long term, large scale engagement.  I do not need to tell you how big of a challenge it is to find people experienced with the cascading tool.  I do not typically recruit thru user groups, but with such a narrow talent pool I thought I would at least put the word out there in the event anyone on this site is looking or knows someone who is looking for contract work.  Please feel free to reply if you are interested and I will follow up to schedule a call accordingly.  Thank you for letting me me use this group as a platform to network.

Regards,
Neal Saling