Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

Srinivas Pachari

непрочитано,
25. 8. 2017. 07:44:5125.8.17.
– cascading-user
Hello all,

I am trying to link two cascade flows such that one's output should be inout to the other.

My first flow definition is like this

FlowDef flowDef1 = FlowDef.flowDef().setName("firstflow")
            .addSource(pipe1, sourceTap)
            .addSource(pipe2, targetTap)
            .addTailSink(outputPipe1, targetTap1);

FlowConnector flowconnector1 = new LocalFlowConnector();
Flow flow1 = flowconnector1.connect(flowDef1);

FlowDef flowDef2 = FlowDef.flowDef().setName("secondflow")
            .addSource(outputPipe1, targetTap1)
            .addTailSink(outputPipe2, targetPipe2);

FlowConnector flowconnector2 = new LocalFlowConnector();
Flow flow2 = flowconnector2.connect(flowDef1);

CascadeConnector connector = new CascadeConnector();
Cascade cascade = connector.connect(flow2, flow1);

When I run this it says pipe has too many heads [pipe1, pipe2]. Any help would be appreciated.

Chris K Wensel

непрочитано,
25. 8. 2017. 11:43:3925.8.17.
– cascadi...@googlegroups.com
it would be helpful to know the Cascading version, the actual stacktrace, and best of all, a reproducible test case.

you might also write out the dot files for each flow and see if what you are attempting to do is reasonable.

ckw

Одговори свима
Одговори аутору
Проследи