how to convert a cascading.pipe.Pipe to typedPipe

abhishek...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2016, 6:40:48 AM11/4/16
to cascading-user
Does anyone know how to convert a cascading.pipe.Pipe to typedPipe?

I am facing a problem where I want to store a cascading.pipe.Pipe to a list. Pipe just has one field. I know that I can convert a typedPipe to a list using toList() function. but my pipe is a cascading.pipe.Pipe so I am looking for a way which can convert this pipe to typedPipe.

Or you guys know some better solution to my problem that I want to store my pipe(cascading.pipe.Pipe) which has just one field(String) and several rows to a list.

Example: my pipe contains:
1
2
3
4
5

Now, I want a list which contains: List(1, 2, 3, 4, 5)