Cascading 3.0.3 trouble with Every after GroupBy

Russ

Mar 17, 2016, 12:19:50 PM3/17/16
to cascading-user
Hi All,

I must be doing something stupid here but I don't see it. My assembly is:

assembly
  .continueBranch("Compute Score", joinedUserData)
  .groupBy(fields("id", "prior"), fields("date"))
  .every(fields("userData", "groupData"))
  .aggregator(new scoreAggregator(fields("score")))
  .outgoing(fields("id", "score"))
  .completeGroupBy()
  .completeBranch();

And the error I'm getting is:

... unable to resolve argument selector: [{2}: 'userData', 'groupData']
Caused By: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Every cannot follow a Tap or an Each

As you can see my Every is directly following my GroupBy. So, what am I missing here?

Thanks in advance.
-Russ

Chris K Wensel

Mar 17, 2016, 12:55:18 PM3/17/16
to cascadi...@googlegroups.com
probably just a bug in Fluid, can you submit a test case and we can try issue a fix.

ckw

Chris K Wensel