Really simple question

Ron Gonzalez

Aug 26, 2015, 6:05:45 PM8/26/15
to cascading-user
Hi,
  It just occurred to me that I didn't know how to create a MultiSourceTap to sink cascading flow in the API.
  All this time I've always had some pipe in between that I could pass into the Tap for the sink creation. If it's a source tap to sink tap flow, how would the code look like to build something like this...?

Thanks,
Ron

Andre Kelpe

Aug 27, 2015, 5:36:03 AM8/27/15
to cascading-user
The tests, and esp. the platform tests are a good resource for understanding the things, that aren't in the userguide. (We should probably document our testing strategy a bit more...)

https://github.com/Cascading/cascading/blob/3.0/cascading-hadoop/src/test/shared-mr1/cascading/tap/hadoop/HadoopMR1TapPlatformTest.java#L70

- André