Forcing quotes in TextDelimited output

Tom Snee

Mar 15, 2017, 12:19:34 PM3/15/17
to cascading-user
I use Cascading 2.5.5 and cannot upgrade for various reasons. I am reading and writing CSV using TextDelimited schemes. Reading values surrounded by double-quotes is not a problem, but I cannot figure out how to write them. All values, even values containing the separator character, are written without quotes.

If I cannot force quotes using standard Cascading classes, could someone recommend the easiest way to extend those classes?

Thank you.

Tom Snee

Chris K Wensel

Mar 15, 2017, 1:20:01 PM3/15/17