cascading.flow.planner.PlannerException: could not build flow from assembly: [no such vertex in graph]

Mike Ma

Mar 27, 2015, 4:52:29 AM3/27/15
to cascadi...@googlegroups.com, magu...@baidu.com
Hi guys,
    I use cascading 2.2.1. and the following is my code.
   public class Main {
@SuppressWarnings({ "rawtypes" })
String inPath = args[0];
String outPath = args[1];

AppProps.setApplicationJarClass(properties, Main.class);
HadoopFlowConnector flowConnector = new HadoopFlowConnector(properties);

// create the source tap
Tap inTap = new Hfs(new TextDelimited(true, "\t"), inPath);

// create the sink tap
Tap outTap = new Hfs(new TextDelimited(true, "\t"), outPath);

// specify a pipe to connect the taps
Pipe copyPipe = new Pipe("copy");

// connect the taps, pipes, etc., into a flow
FlowDef flowDef = FlowDef.flowDef().addSource(copyPipe, inTap)
.addTailSink(copyPipe, outTap);

// run the flow
flowConnector.connect(flowDef).complete();
}
}

but when I run it on hadoop cluster it throw the exception:
cascading.flow.planner.PlannerException: could not build flow from assembly: [no such vertex in graph]

the execution command is "hadoop jar Cascading.jar /user/maguolai/temp.txt /user/maguolai/output"

Could anyone give me some suggestions, and thanks a lot!

Mike Ma

Mar 27, 2015, 4:53:48 AM3/27/15
to cascadi...@googlegroups.com, magu...@baidu.com
the temp.txt is a copy of rain.txt in part1(impatient)

在 2015年3月27日星期五 UTC+8下午4:52:29,Mike Ma写道: