[CardioTrainer Users] Transferring to a new phone

Jassy

May 13, 2010, 5:08:51 PM5/13/10
to CardioTrainer Users
I cracked my phone and had to purchase a new one...Am I able to
transfer data to the new phone?? As of now, it shows that I need to
purchase Cardio Trainer again for the new phone.

Thank you

Charlie

May 17, 2010, 11:03:54 AM5/17/10
to cardiotra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jassy,

Please check out this information in our FAQ about transferring your data from your old phone from your new one: http://sites.google.com/a/worksmartlabs.com/help-center/#data. If you're not able to turn on your old phone, I'm really sorry for the trouble but we don't have a way to sync your information yet.

Also, if you registered your new phone with the same Google account, you can download the programs again for no charge from the Market.

Let me know if that helps,
Charlie

--
Charlie Sneath
Director of Communications | WorkSmart Labs, Inc.

mattpone

May 14, 2010, 5:24:18 AM5/14/10
to CardioTrainer Users
I've just done the same, if you can still turn your old phone on then
backup Cardio Trainer to your SD card and then swap it back to the new
phone and go to Restore (hit Menu when on the History page) this will
copy all the data to your new phone :D

If you have used the same Google account to setup your new phone you
should be able to go to the Android Market and go to the Download tab
to download all your Paid Apps? Worked ok for me?