Maps on Facebook

GenAris

Feb 1, 2012, 3:50:32 PM2/1/12
to CardioTrainer Users
Hi,

I'm a Cardio Trainer user since last year and during the whole year
2011 I've uploaded lots of my workouts to Facebook, something really
interesting because I could share with my friends the maps. However,
suddenly this year it is not working anymore: all the maps in my
Facebook posts have been lost, and the same happens to any new post I
do.

Do you know why in the hell this map sharing feature is not working
anymore?

Thanks,

Ariel

Dr. Velocity

Jun 23, 2013, 6:02:46 PM6/23/13
to cardiotra...@googlegroups.com
I come to ask the same question.

I am sure CT used to post maps to FB.

What has happened? Also the FB links in the FB posting give a 404 Against a CT FB account that no longer exists.

Motorola RAZR MAXX.

Message has been deleted