Open a car from within app/API?

NicoWitteman

Oct 4, 2014, 4:49:16 AM10/4/14
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com
If I understand it correctly, car2go will soon include the possibility to open vehicles from within their app. Is this functionality going to be offered to us developers in the API as well?

NIco Witteman (Carthago).

Chadwick Wood

Dec 12, 2014, 1:26:55 PM12/12/14
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com
I never heard an answer on this... will the card-free trip starting feature be available via the API? Also, awhile back I was told that the endpoint to access a user's past trips would also be added to the API, but the documentation has never been updated. Could we be told what the endpoint is? I would very much like to add these features to C2G.

Thanks,
Chadwick Wood

Nico Witteman

Dec 14, 2014, 2:14:06 PM12/14/14
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com

Car2go answered me they had not decided yet...

Nico

NicoWitteman

Mar 4, 2015, 11:17:49 AM3/4/15
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com
Any news on this?

NicoWitteman

Apr 16, 2015, 4:15:39 AM4/16/15
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com
Dear car2go team,
can you please respond? Customer requests are getting louder. In Stockholdm, my app is useless without the capability to open the vehicles from the app.

NIco Witteman (Carthago).

mathias.goeppel

Jun 24, 2015, 8:13:25 AM6/24/15
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com, nico.w...@gmail.com
Hi,

what we do support now is deep linking into our app in order to open a car (see https://code.google.com/p/car2go/). This is the only thing we offer right now. We don't plan to expose the 'open a car' functionality in the OpenAPI in near future.

Regards - mat