Booked cars in list of available cars

NicoWitteman

Dec 27, 2014, 9:47:50 AM12/27/14
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Is anybody else experiencing the same that I do, that a car that is just booked still intermittently appears in the list of available cars, for a minute or so?

Nico Witteman
Carthago

mathias.goeppel

Jun 24, 2015, 8:14:45 AM6/24/15
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com, nico.w...@gmail.com
Are you still experiencing that? If so. Can you give a concrete example? Than I will try to reproduce it.

Thanks - mat

Nico Witteman

Jul 7, 2015, 3:15:47 PM7/7/15
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com

This is the latest review Carthago got:

Reservierungen funktionieren nur zu geschätzten 60%. Das App hat nun bereits 5x ei falsches car2go reserviert! Somit nahezu wertlose app!

I take it this is a symptom of the problem I mentioned. I must think of a way to prove it and to make it reproduceable.

Kind regards,

Nico Witteman

Nico Witteman

Jul 15, 2015, 5:18:05 AM7/15/15
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com

I am certainly still experiencing this, or other unexpected results from your webservice: alternating different result sets up to 10 times, then stabilizing.

In the attachment, you can find a summary. If you need the full logged XML, let me know.

Kind regards,

Nico Witteman

Are you still experiencing that? If so. Can you give a concrete example? Than I will try to reproduce it.

--

Car2go Summary.docx

Nico Witteman

Jul 16, 2015, 2:01:19 AM7/16/15
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com

Yesterday, in my reply, I posted a Word-docx. Better to replace it with this pdf.

Nico Witteman

Are you still experiencing that? If so. Can you give a concrete example? Than I will try to reproduce it.

--

Car2go Summary.pdf