Cancel booking: MethodNotAllowed

Richard Barnes

Dec 20, 2013, 11:04:19 PM12/20/13
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com
Requests to https://www.car2go.com/api/v2.1/booking/bookingId using the DELETE method to cancel a booking keeping yielding "405 Method Not Allowed" errors. I have tried this on three different OAuth clients, so I suspect the problem is on your end. Any thoughts as to how to resolve this?

Thanks,
~Richard~

Nico Witteman

Dec 23, 2013, 8:56:38 AM12/23/13
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com

I had the same using the Devdefined Oauth framework on dotnet environment. Replaced it with DotNetOpenAuth libraries and it worked like a charm.

Kind regards,

Nico Witteman

Richard Barnes

Dec 26, 2013, 1:27:03 AM12/26/13
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com
As it turns out, the syntax of the Wiki page was confusing me. The examples show how to do this pretty well:

e.g. send a DELETE request to