OAuth Example Walkthrough?

skbach

Apr 18, 2012, 12:59:27 AM4/18/12
to car2go OpenAPI
Is there a start to finish code example somewhere of how to access a
protected method in the API?

It would be nice to see working code example(s) including everything
needed to access a protected method (OAuth through to receiving the
final response).

The docs are a bit sparse and piecing things together from oauth.net
is more difficult than a quick car2go specific example would be.

Thanks a lot.

Dirk V. Schesmer

Apr 30, 2013, 6:24:40 AM4/30/13
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to get in touch with a working car2go OpenApi example, as well!
Especially the OAuth portion is difficult to master and just to be referred to have a look at the oauth/net specification chapter 2.1 did not help me!

Dirk

Caterina Tormo

Jul 11, 2013, 7:13:35 AM7/11/13
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to get a code sample of OAuth too.
Have anyone get it?

Thanks in advance,
Caterina

Sumit Kumar

Feb 27, 2014, 11:35:23 AM2/27/14
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com, doyouun...@gmail.com
I have difficulties with the OAuth too and would love to see some working examples. Especially client-side (JavaScript) examples.