Response of GetBooking

NicoWitteman

Mar 8, 2014, 8:45:56 AM3/8/14
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am wondering what the difference is between the BookingPosition and the Postition of the Vehicle in the response of the GetBooking request.

Nico

mathias.goeppel

Mar 10, 2014, 1:12:32 PM3/10/14
to car2go-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

there have been times when we supported long-term reservations up to 24h before the actual ride. These long-term reservation allowed for giving booking positions which did not refer to a vehicle. This function was only provided in car2go portal and not in the car2go OpenAPI but is switched off now. Therefore the booking position and the position of the vehicle should always match.

mat