Two more articles

M. Alan Thomas II

Oct 26, 2017, 8:23:02 PM10/26/17
to CAR-PGa: The Committee for the Advancement of Role-Playing Games
First up, sexual harassment at conventions continues to be headline news: Sexual Harassment in the Science Fiction & Fantasy Communities Survey Results

As usual, I've got a project I've proposed before for anyone who has the time to help with this issue.

Second, a report to the American Library Association's Games & Gaming Round Table: Dungeons and Dragons in the Library

PDFs attached.

—M. Alan Thomas II
ALA GameRT - Librarians report - Dungeons and Dragons in the Library.pdf
jessnevins - Sexual Harassment in the Science Fiction & Fantasy Communities Survey Results.pdf