Re: [CAR-PGa] Moderator's spam report for car-pga@googlegroups.com

4 vues

Paul Cardwell

non lue,
8 mai 2013, 10:02:4508/05/2013
à car...@googlegroups.com
This is genuine.  He is a member and the information is useful to the group.  I hit the appropriate blue lines and nothing happens.  Please let it, and others from Dr, Hawke Robinson, go through.

Paul Cardwell

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013, wrote:
This message is being sent to you because you are a moderator of the group car-pga.

The following suspicious messages were sent to your group, but are being held in your moderation queue because they are classified as likely spam messages.

If you take no action, all the messages below will be discarded automatically as spam.

However, if you see any messages that are not spam below, you may approve them individually by going to:

http://groups.google.com/group/car-pga/pendmsg

Please do not mark this notification as spam; this is a service for group moderators. If you do not wish to receive these notifications in the future, you may change your preferences by going to:

http://groups.google.com/group/car-pga/manage_post

------- 1 of 1  -------
Subject: Initial results on first sample regarding gender bias in gaming
From: "W.A. Hawke Robinson" <ha...@rpgresearch.com>
Date: May 04 02:20AM -0700

Compiled Data Results From The First day of Questionnaires on Gender Bias In
the Gaming Community and Industry (this sample was taken at Gamers' Haven in
Spokane Valley, Washington) -

Approve: http://groups.google.com/group/car-pga/pendmsg?view=full&pending_id=7260331898196936968

For more information about this message, please visit:
https://support.google.com/groups/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=47792

Hawke

non lue,
8 mai 2013, 16:56:3908/05/2013
à car...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, May 08, 2013 09:02:45 AM Paul Cardwell wrote:

This is genuine.  He is a member and the information is useful to the group.  I hit the appropriate blue lines and nothing happens.  Please let it, and others from Dr, Hawke Robinson, go through. Paul Cardwell

Just to be clear, not a Dr. yet. That's still a few years away if all goes according to plan (working on it). ;-)

-Hawke

Hawke Robinson

non lue,
8 mai 2013, 16:57:2308/05/2013
à car...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, May 08, 2013 09:02:45 AM Paul Cardwell wrote:

This is genuine.  He is a member and the information is useful to the group.  I hit the appropriate blue lines and nothing happens.  Please let it, and others from Dr, Hawke Robinson, go through. Paul Cardwell

Just to be clear, not a Dr. yet. That's still a few years away if all goes according to plan (working on it). ;-)

-Hawke

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer