comic book mini-series depiction of gamer

Ted Skirvin

Dec 6, 2011, 10:40:02 AM12/6/11
to CAR-PGa: The Committee for the Advancement of Role-Playing Games

A few years ago a mini-series was published called I kill Giants. I
only bought the first issue. It has since been collected into a trade
paper back.

The story(what little I read of it) is about a girl of maybe thirteen
years who is obsessed with tabletop RPGs. She believes that creatures
of the game are real(giants, in particular) and that she is a giant-
killer.

If any of you are willing to get the TPB, read it, and then write a
review for the newsletter, that would be helpful. It would be good to
know what the entire story entails.

Ted Skirvin

Feb 10, 2018, 11:38:24 AM2/10/18
to CAR-PGa: The Committee for the Advancement of Role-Playing Games

As you can see, I posted this message in 2011. It seems that someone is now making a movie based on this graphic novel. I never did read more of the story so I don't know if the girl is delusional or there really are giants in her world.