Raw Video Now Available - at Seattle Childrens Hospital RPG as Therapy WSTRA Con 16

Hawke Robinson

Apr 12, 2015, 3:56:15 PM4/12/15
to car...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

As requested, I have uploaded the raw video from the presentation.

http://rpgresearch.com/blog/raw-video-now-available-at-seattle-childrens-hospital-rpg-as-therapy-wstra-con-16

Questions and comments very much welcomed.
Happy Gaming!

--
-Hawke Robinson
President RPG Therapeutics LLC.

The RPG Research Project
http://www.rpgresearch.com
Office: (509) 252-0800 (voicemail)
Cell: (509) 481-5437 (text okay)
Office and Postal Address
1312 N. Monroe Suite #114
Spokane, WA, USA
99218

RPG Therapeutics LLC
http://www.rpgtherapeutics.com

Working on interdisciplinary degrees in recreation therapy, music therapy,
neuroscience, and clinical & experimental psychology, at Eastern Washington
University.
Retired computer scientist. AS/CS, SANS GIAC GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I, SCSAp1, CNA.
Role-playing gamer since 1979

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rpgresearch
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpgresearch
Skype: dev2devportal
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Rpgresearch
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/rpgresearch/
Tumblr: http://rpgresearch.tumblr.com/

MISSION

To clearly establish, through rigorous scientific testing, the therapeutic and
educational effects of role-playing gaming on participants. To determine the
potential relevance of correlated factors, significant focus will be
contributing to the body of causal research information.