RpgCollege.Com 2018 online course enrollment coming mid-December 2017

Hawke Robinson

Dec 1, 2017, 10:33:23 PM12/1/17
to car...@googlegroups.com
This is something we have been doing in various formats, mostly
offline, for several years.
This is being offered by the for-profit RPG Therapeutics LLC, not the
non-profit RPG Research. We do the research, development, and debugging
mostly with the RPG Research folks, and then when more polished,
provide more professional services through the LLC.
We're now trying to integrate it with our various online technologies
to try to reach out to many more people.
It might be an overly optimistic deadline, and we would rather be late
launching, so that we are closer to doing it "right", than rush it and
deliver poorly. It won't have a lot of UI polish anytime soon, but he
content is rich.
Thought you would want to be in the loop.
Happy Gaming!

--
-Hawke Robinson
Washington State Department of Health Registered Recreation Therapist.

http://www.rpgresearch.com
Phone/Text: (509) 481-5437
Office and Postal Address
1312 N. Monroe Suite #114