Michael Tresca Interviews Hawke Robinson of RPG Research Project - Part 1 of 3

Hawke Robinson

Sep 22, 2015, 3:59:47 PM9/22/15
to car...@googlegroups.com
"
Hawke Robinson is founder and Primary Investigator for The RPG Research
Project, and the creation of the RPG Trailer. Michael Tresca: "I've
known Hawke Robinson, Washington State registered Recreation Therapist
(#RE60526204) for some time but haven't gotten a chance to interview
him before." This is part 1 of 3 parts to this interview... "

Interview with Hawke Robinson, Part I Published Sep 20, 2015
https://www.patreon.com/posts/interview-with-i-3339244

or if you don't have access to Patreon page:
http://rpgresearch.com/documents/rpg-research-project/interviews/michael-tresca-interview-of-hawke-robinson-part-1-of-3