The Light at the End

1 view

M. Alan Thomas II

Nov 23, 2012, 5:43:49 PM11/23/12
to car...@googlegroups.com
So, a book review for The Light at the End by John Skipp and Craig Spector includes the paragraph, "Joseph works as a delivery man. He wants to be a hero, probably because he plays Dungeons and Dragons. He believes the killer isn’t human. He helps Stephen and Josephine track down Rudy in hopes of finding the killer and saving the world." [http://www.unshelved.com/bookclub/2012-11-16#B007HNE9KA] The book was originally published in 1986, but there's a 25th anniversary edition out as of last February.

Do we have anything on this from back in the day? Would someone who has more tolerance for this genre than I like to give it a read and see how it holds up?

—Alan