For the love of all that's holy, can a binary be checked in for windows?

Mark Roden

Nov 6, 2013, 8:51:27 PM11/6/13
to capybar...@googlegroups.com
It's been a few months now.  Is there any way to check in a binary for windows yet?  It's extremely painful that every time I go to another dev machine, I have to take a day to install all kinds of extra stuff just to use capybara-webkit.  It's windows, the binary will work on all windows platforms.  Just hard link whatever qt functions you need so the qt dll doesn't need to be included and call it a day.
Message has been deleted

Joe Ferris

Nov 7, 2013, 9:42:54 AM11/7/13
to capybar...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mark,

None of the maintainers run Windows, so all of our Windows support comes in the form of pull requests.

If you have an idea of how to improve the experience on Windows in a way that doesn't introduce an unreasonable burden on the maintainers, we're open to contributions.

Thanks,
-Joe