Build Failing on Windows XP (32 bit)

Ajedi32

May 6, 2013, 5:04:40 PM5/6/13
to capybar...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to install capybara-webkit on my machine, and I'm getting an error while trying to build the gem's native extensions.

gem install capybara-webkit -v '0.14.2' &> gem_install_capybara-webkit.log

I've attached the log to this post. Fyi, I'm running Qt 4.8.3. I'd really appreciate any help you can give me.
gem_install_capybara-webkit.log

Matt Horan

May 6, 2013, 9:18:36 PM5/6/13
to capybar...@googlegroups.com
There's a note on this issue on the capybara-webkit wiki. Due to a bug
in Qt 4.8.3 on Windows, a workaround is required. The workaround is
documented here: http://git.io/XM_Crg.

Cheers.

Matt Horan ma...@matthoran.com http://matthoran.com/