Outcomes for quizzes

Jared Chapman

Jan 17, 2017, 4:32:35 PM1/17/17
to Canvas LMS Users
I'm having a very difficult time connecting a quiz to an outcome via the API. I'm hoping someone here can help.

The data model path is pretty convoluted: Quiz->question group->quiz bank->outcome

I can't find an API call that will tell me anything about quiz banks.
The Outcome API will tell me which quiz bank it is tied to.
The Question group will tell me which quiz bank it is tied to.

So I can connect outcome to question group.

Now, I think I should be able to ask the Quiz API what question groups are in it, but I only see a way to get the questions list.

Does anyone know how to get the question groups in quiz?