Assignment page scrolling to top in Chrome?

Christopher Bennell

Oct 18, 2017, 1:54:24 PM10/18/17
to Canvas LMS Users
Hi Folks, I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this problem.

In Chrome, the assignment detail page will automatically scroll to the top of the page every ten seconds, if the assignment has a rubric, or if a rubric is being edited. This happens as a student and as a teacher. I'm thinking this is related to the recent Chrome update.

I'm testing my custom JS to see if something I'm doing is triggering this, but I'm curious if anyone else is seeing the same problem. Thanks.

Erlend Thune

Oct 18, 2017, 3:36:07 PM10/18/17
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
Yes, our teachers just reported this behaviour. We are running an open source version from march this year. I was however not able to reproduce it on Instructures servers. Are you running the latest version of Canvas?

Erlend

Sent from my iPhone
--

---

Christopher Bennell

Oct 19, 2017, 10:11:43 AM10/19/17
to Canvas LMS Users
We're running a release from July, and likely won't be able to update until December, sadly.