Exam Review after Time Limit Expires

Teddy Garland

Jun 26, 2015, 2:11:09 PM6/26/15
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a question about the "Let the students see their quiz responses" setting when combined with the "Only once after the attempt ends" and a time limit.

If a student is taking an exam and leaves the exam without submitting, when the time limit expires the exam is automatically submitted. When returning to the quiz after this has occurred, the quiz responses are available. When attempting to access the quiz settings again the messaging states "Quiz results are protected for this quiz and can be viewed a single time immediately after submission." Since the student didn't actually submit the exam has left and returned later, I wouldn't consider coming back to the exam later as "immediate".

Is this intended behavior? It seems like the messaging suggests that the student should only have access after they have successfully submitted the exam.

Thank you

Teddy Garland

Jun 26, 2015, 4:04:18 PM6/26/15
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com