404 Errors

Nathan

Oct 10, 2015, 2:51:01 AM10/10/15
to Canvas LMS Users

Hi there,

i am utilizing Cloudflare in front of my canvas instance and need to use Cloudflare smart errors that basically replaces traditional 404 errors on the fly and present its own version of 404 pages. since Canvas has its own customized 404 page, what can I do to stop getting Canvas 404 pages and get the traditional one instead ?

Thanks in advance

Cody Cutrer

Oct 12, 2015, 12:06:36 PM10/12/15
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean "traditional"? Canvas still returns a proper 404 HTTP status code, and beyond that there is no such thing as a "standard" content for a 404 response.

Cody Cutrer
Software Engineer
Instructure

--