SIS import button does not appear in UI

nony...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2016, 3:37:01 PM9/9/16
to Canvas LMS Users
I have a fresh Ubuntu 12.02 install on three machines. Following the production start guide.

One is DB server, One is report server and the last is the web server.

Delayed jobs are running fine, email is sent when new accounts are created and instructors are able to build and publish classes.

I added an administrator account and selected the SIS import feature to be associated with that account.  When that account or my main admin account look for the SIS import button it is not on the webpage.

I have verified SQL connectivity between the the report server and back end DB works and attaches to the production DB as it should.  I did grep through log files but as I don't know exactly what I am looking for it was mostly pointless.

Any pointers on how I can debug this to solve a blocking issue would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this has been asked multiple times but I found nothing in searches of this group.

-Eric